CWM RECOVERY FOR GOOGLE NEXUS 4 (OFFICIAL)





As there is now an official version of CWM Recovery I updated this thread now. Thanks to everyone who used my version and helped me. I will keep on what I'm doing and maybe there will be other interesting things I will release.
By themobilehub.blogspot.com
The official CWM Recovery by Koush can be downloaded here: http://download2.clockworkmod.com/re...0.2.3-mako.img (I will try to keep this link up to date)
You can try this out and boot it via
Enter in cmd
fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.3-mako.img
If you want to flash it you can use
Enter in cmd
fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.3-mako.img
Well their is another method
If you have a rooted phone try this very simple bcoz cwm is official for nexus 4
Their is a simple method for it
Open Google Playstore
Search for Rom manager
Download and install it
Open rom manager 
And click on (Install CWM Recovery)
Select your nexus 4 phone and it will automatically download and install it
And click on (Boot into recovery) option
Hope it works for you
Donate Us if it Help you and help us to Buy our own Domian & hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment