How to upgrade HTC Wildfire to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean using CM10





Just to say I'm a developer and I'm also on XDA.After some digging into my desk I found my old cute HTC Wildfire.I looked a bit up on XDA and I found a thread regarding CM10 for it.I was just excited how is this working!So I downloaded and flashed on my device and it was just great!It's very laggy but you can use it.So I thought also to give it a try and built my own one.I just synced sources and tried to build and it booted!I'll show you here how you'll get the Jelly Bean on your device.

What is working?

-Almost everything

What's not working?

-Video Playback
-Screenshot
-GPS


Downloads:


All Versions+Small JB Gapps

Instructions:

1.Boot into CWM.
2.Wipe data/factory reset.
3.Wipe dalvik Cache.
4.Go to Advanced and format system.
5.Install CM10.
6.Flash the GApps.
7.Reboot & Enjoy!

Credits:

-bennii
-ErwinP
-Adhi1419
-forever king
-Team Ninja


Please if you install this and you are enjoying it then hit thanks on the original post on XDA!
It will motivate me more to continue something like this(CM.1 is my goal!).

No comments:

Post a Comment