Top 5 Android Smartphones




Since yesterday I was looking for a new phone.And because I'm an Android developer I decided to buy an Android Smartphone.So I was searching around and then I had a question: What is the best Android Smartphone?-So I decided to make a new post which is named "Top 5 Android Smarthpone"!


5th- Asus Padfone 2



The Asus Padfone was released in October 2012 which isn't very long back so it's still a good phone.The specs are just awesome it released with 2 GB RAM which is very high and only some smartphone has so much!And also the camera is awesome 13 Megapixel.It also has a 1.5 GHz quadcore CPU which is pretty much so don't worry for the performence it's amazing!The screen is also big enough, 4.7 inches and it released with Android 4.0 but it's upgradable to Android 4.1.2.

4th- LG Nexus 4 E960



The LG Nexus 4 is the dream of every developer.As the developer support is amazing and you can build your own ROMs from source although you don't have much knowledge.It released in November 2012 and it released with the newest Android 4.2!But now it's also officially upgradble to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.The specifications are awesome, like 2GB RAM, 1.5 GHz Quad-core CPU, Adreno 320 GPU and much more amazin specifications!So for me it would be the first phone to buy but still here are better ones!
3rd- Sony Xperia Z



The Sony Xperia Z is released in February 2013, so it's a pretty new phone and it's also up-to-date.The specifications are like other smartphones: 2GB RAM, 1.5 GHz quad-core, 16 GB internal, so there are awsome!But Sony has a quality that's unbelievable!The Sony company has done here a good work and I wish they'll keep it up!

2nd- Samsung Galaxy S4

Who don't know the Samsung Galaxy S4?- Everyone knows it!It's released in April 2013, so it's one of the newest Android Smartphone!The specifications are like other Samsung Smartphone just awesome!It has an octa-core 1.9 GHz CPU, which is the first with 8 cores and 2 GB RAM!So I would defently buy it.But the only problem I have is that Samsung everytime is doing "plasticphones"!So the quality isn't the best and the Service Center isn't also good(As per a friend).

1st- HTC One


For me is the HTC One the best Android smartphone!This design, this quality and this specifications are a mix of incredibility!When I first saw this phone I fell in love with it!It has a 1.7 GHz quad-core, 2GB RAM,....I can count till tomorrow!It has the best display in the world so it has real HD!It's worth to buy!Everyone will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment