Valentines Day Facebook status/wishes/Valentin Day special messages






Hello friends,

Finally the day has come you all were waiting for, Valentines day, a very special day all loving pairs... to boost your loved one adding some new flavor and if you like someone or in love with them a perfect time to show them that how much you love them  propose them.  sharing with you all   some messages.

Everyday I want to see your eyes.
Hold ur hands n walk with you.
Every night I want sleep on your chest.
Wanna make love with you.
Wanna be a good mother to your kids.
Wanna be a good wife to you.
I want your love forever.
Then one day i will die on your lab.
But my love will never die for you.
I LOVE YOU…
Happy Valentines Day 2013

I love U
I search through through books.
I search through books and leafed through cards,
For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write ,
all I can write was………….
I love you!
Happy Valentine day 2013 

Happy Valentines Day 2013
My past says u met me
My future says u will care 4 me
My present says u will understand me
But my heart says u will
Always Remember
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ME!

No shadows 2 depress u
Only joys 2 surround u
Many friends 2 luv u
God himself 2 bless u
These r my wishes 4 u,
Happy Valentines Day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment