Cute Facebook status message




Hello friends,

 Here comes some of cute Facebook status for you all, so enjoy with it...

Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.
 
I love my parents no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, b’coz I know, at the end, they’ll always be there.
 
God is the best listener and you don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. B’coz he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
 
Let me tell you a little secret. My life rocks b’coz of you. It’s filled with laughter, fun and so much excitement, feels great.
 
Best Relationship? It’s when you can joke around, have unexpected hugs, random kisses & give each other that specific stare and just smile.
 
I don’t ask for much. Just promise you will stay by my side.
 
I need to stop worrying about the future and be thankful for what I have been blessed with so far.
 
The purpose of relation is not to have someone who may be with you completely but to have someone with whom you can share your incompleteness completely.
 
If someone in your life makes you forget your past that someone is surely your future.
 
When I truly care for someone, their mistakes never change my feelings b’coz its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
 
Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things.
 
We may not have it all together …. but together we have it all.
 
I’m single because God is busy writing the best love story for me.
 
I keep myself busy with things to do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
 
It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.
 
Everybody needs someone who can make them laugh when they think that they’ll never smile again.
 
Words are not enough to describe how deeply I feel for you
 
If someone was to write a story about my life the climax would be when I met you.
 
Are we not like two volumes of one book?
 
Say what you want to say when you have the feeling and the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment