Finally my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Upgraded to ICS




After being waiting for a very long time finally my phone SE xperia mini upgraded to ICS. Yeppi !!!Now, it’s really a lot change than its previous OS 2.3 gingerbread. It performing well especially I liked internet browser it’s really become so easy more user friendly. I saw also good performance in the camera apps now it’s really snapping better images than previous one. I don’t think in this same price any other phone would be available with this features. As I already updated my xperia ray to ICS. I think after more twenty days I get option for mine phone too for ICS.  Now I am really enjoying my phone still in the contact section no group feature were available there which might be bit problem to customize contacts according to the group as we need. In spite of this you will get better gallery section.





No comments:

Post a Comment